Recent Before & After Photos

Old Kitchen make over from 1970 to 2021-Renovation, Rebuild


SERVPRO of Richmond Hill not only does the water, fire, mold and bio hazard clean up and restoration, but also our professional architects and engineers provide... READ MORE



Strucrural walls removal and Renovation


This is the house located in Aurora, Ontario. Homeowner asked us for the removal of walls and entire renovation. Customer wanted to sell the house. Our interior... READ MORE



Microbial growth remediation and Restoration


Customer called SERVPRO of Richmond Hill for assess the damage in the property in York Region Ontario. Mold growth was caused by water damage. our IICRC - AMRT ... READ MORE



Commercial building water leak clean up


The SERVPRO team was called to a commercial property to deal with a pipe leak. The issue was very severe. The water that had leaked in caused mold to grow and c... READ MORE



Condo rebuild after storm flood


This unit was flooded due to a storm. The SERVPRO team took the time to diagnose the issue that caused the flood and assured the customer they were in great han... READ MORE



Flood rebuild in Toronto Ontario


SERVPRO of Richmondhill was called to a condo building and extracted water from the condo unit after a pipe burst due to cold weather. The water had caused exte... READ MORE



Office Space Remodeling


At SERVPRO of Richmond Hill not only do we rush to your side to complete any water damage, fire damage restoration or mould remediation projects, we complete al... READ MORE



Bio Hazard Cleanup and Restoration


When you have mild odor in and soiled floors in your house caused by pets, it can be really stressful. This family called SERVPRO of Richmond Hill to take care ... READ MORE



Under Sink Mould Remediation


We got a call from a customer about the mould that was under her sink. Our Crew members immediately responded and inspected the microbial growth in the bathroom... READ MORE



Phones Can Also Cause Fires


This house fire started because of a mobile phone being left on charge. Poorly made electronics such as phonechargers can cause electrocution or overheat and ca... READ MORE