Your Belongings and Mould Damage
Water damage could cause the secondary damage such as Mold(Mould). Mold can be dangerous to human and pets' health. If you see any sign of mold growth at your business or home, please call your mold remediation professionals at SERVPRO® of Richmond Hill as soon as possible to cleanup your property and mitigate any further damage.
There are many different types of mold that can be harmful and may cause health issues for you or you employees. SERVPRO® of Richmond Hill Franchise Professionals are trained and licensed/certified professionals with IICRC-AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation technician) certification.
No job is too big or too small. We will help you restore and remediate any mold/mildew issue at you property as well as any reconstruction services that may be needed. As IICRC-AMRT licensed professionals, we understand the process of mitigating mold issues by following below best practices:
- Removing the source and source of humidity
- Ensure proper containment
- Produce an environment/containment that results in a negative air flow
- Create air changes in the environment for mold removal
- coordinate with Indoor Environmental Specialists for environmental assessment and air quality testing of your property
All these activities will be done to ensure your home or place of the business is a safe place for you and other occupants.
Call the remediation professionals at SERVPRO® of Richmond Hill at (905) 717-9279 for any mold remediation project.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – (416) 912-1038
SERVPRO of Richmond Hill specializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mould. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water and mould damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Richmond Hill can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When the restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Water-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by water. We will coordinate the restoration of your electronics, including:
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. We start by cleaning the exterior of electronic devices to help stop further corrosion and damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician.
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water and mould, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the water damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-water damage condition, SERVPRO of Richmond Hill can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage.
Depending on the type of documents and the level of water and mould damage, we have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a water emergency strikes, the damage can often feel overwhelming. We can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Preloss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most